Antique Macramé Gaab Cushion
This gorgeous heavy knitted Antiqua Macrame Gaab cushion cover is an eyecatcher in every living room with its rows of sea shells and fringes. Handmade in Indonesia, this classy accessory is the best gift a woman can get or give herself. The backside of the Antiqua Macrame Gaab cushion is the same knotted macramé as the front, with no inside lining and has a zipper on top.
- o Material: 100% cotton rope, robe fringes, seashells, cowrie shell
- o Style: Beachy, tropical
- o Shape: Rectangle
- o Color: Natural off-white, white seashells, of white cowrie shells
- o Size: 52 cm x 32 cm, 14 cm fringes
- o Washing instructions: Handwash or dry clean only
- o Inside cushion not included
All our handmade Gaab cushion covers are unique. They may have different quirks, which add to the charm and character of each. No two items are the same, which makes every Cushion all the more special.